Wondering what's MUPHORIA?? Click here :)

Friday, July 1, 2011

Snapping Tool!

I got my FujiFilm FinePix S1800 in November 2010. I haven't had a camera before, and preferred to buy a bit of advanced one. As I can't afford a DSLR for now, I settled for this one.

For me, it provides ample manual setting. And the 18x zoom lens (28-504mm in 35mm format) provides a good scope for variety. And it does feel like a DSLR ;)
12.1 megapixels are enough for me at this stage, along with HD video recording. I use a small standard tripod with it, and flash bounce cards also.

I was always interested in photography. I used to use my dad's cellphone and set up some table lamps (I still use the same setup) to photograph stuff. And now it all has got much better with a REAL camera! Having thoroughly  studied photography basics and theory, I can do much more with this simple point-and-shoot. Things like attaching a magnifying glass on front of the lens to get a superb depth of field, like those of actual Macro lenses :D



I'll be posting many photographs from now, with of course, all the techniques and setting used for each photograph :)

Thank you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment